- As well as supporting two chosen charities each year, Millfield fundraises for many other charities.
- The whole school came together in June 2018 to celebrate the 30th annual Mencap Day with over 800 guests.
- Thirty staff from Millfield help out at Street Harvest to provide food for homeless people in the local area. A smaller group help with other activities to serve the community, and a working party are assisting with the Festival of Street in May 2019.
- The Leo Club met weekly to plan events and get involved in community projects. They organised and hosted several Care Home Christmas and Summer Parties, and visited Avalon Special School in Street twice a term to host various activities. They raised money for Avalon School Hydrotherapy Pool appeal and the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
- Donations to local charities through the Millfield Educational Trust.
- More than 455 pupils and staff participated in the Glastonbury Road Run for charity.
- Managing nature and wildlife reserves, providing public access to land managed for conservation purposes.
- Loaning equipment and provision of facilities free of charge to local charities.
- Pupils run activities at Cheddar Vale Gateway Club and provide local children with special needs with a unique educational experience through the Greatwood Charity.
- Staff and pupils took part in conservation efforts at a game reserve in India and a family-owned coffee plantation in Costa Rica.
Ongoing support of various charities and charitable projects.