Sharing Online Teaching Resources: PSHE and History
We offered out PSHE and History teaching resources to local schools online, focusing on wellbeing and academic stretch and challenge at A level.
These were answering a particular demand in the summer term 2020, when teaching moved online and schools were looking for quality teaching materials for their pupils learning at home.
- To share high quality PSHE and History resources with local state schools, during lockdown in June 2020.
- Local schools were actively looking for high quality materials to support their student's wellbeing and also to offer stretch and challenge.
- The immediate beneficiaries were students of local schools, and indirectly their teachers would also have benefitted from these resources for future adaptation and use in the classroom.
- We called out to local schools to see if they wanted any particular online content.
- Deputy Head Co-curricular and Outreach collaborated with local Deputy Heads
- The project started in June 2020
- Online resources and teacher time (Putney High School staff)
- Our staff produced the resources during the summer term 2020
- There is no financial contribution, beyond staff hours
- We have received positive feedback from Arc Academy Putney regarding the resources
- State school pupils - KS3 (PSHE resources) and KS5 (History Resources)
- Ongoing links now established, and building into a new project, sharing talks from academics with our local partner schools