Compassionate Communication: Sharing Staff CPD
Our Head of SEND and specialist in Compassionate Communication (and NVC) is delivering a CPD talk to staff at Holmwood School, a specialist school for Autism in Kent.
- To deliver quality CPD about Compassionate Communication techniques with teachers at Holmwood School.
- To develop an academic partnership to share ideas and experiences, centred on Compassionate Communication, SEND and autism.
- Our Head of SEND was invited to speak at the school, who are keen to develop their understanding of Compassionate Communication techniques for autistic students
- Teacher expertise
- CPD session scheduled for November 2020
- There is no financial contribution required
- Feedback will be sought from teachers at Holmwood School subsequent to the CPD being delivered
- Single event initially, however we will look to forge further links over time