IT Support and Consultancy services for local schools
IT Support and Consultancy services for local primary schools
To assist with the IT infrastructure and provision at local primary schools by providing efficient cost savings for the local schools and also stable and secure IT support.
Members of the Bradfield IT Department provide IT support/ services. The College has annual contracts with the schools and costs are vastly discounted compared to 3rd party commercial agreements. IT services range from £3k to £6k p/a and include:
* GDPR training/support
* Infrastructure planning and budgetary requirements
* Bespoke IT lessons and tech demos/introductions, e.g. Virtual Reality
* Career path guidance for students interested in IT
* Q&A’s with staff, students and parents about IT in education
* Training events (mostly Microsoft software)
Additionally, over the years consultancy and support services have been provided to Theale Green, John Madejski Academy, Southlake Primary School, Maiden Erlegh School and Horris Hill school.
10 IT Staff
IT Infrastructure - servers etc.
Cost savings analysis and testimonials.
Improved IT services for pupils, particularly during remote learning.
Daily involvement from BC staff.