Prep Primary School Sports Day
In June each year, Millfield Prep School host the Prep Primary Schools Sports Day. This is an afternoon for pupils from schools in the local area, where they can try out and experience a packed schedule full of sporting activities including:
- Athletics: for pupils to practice various technical skill specific training (such as parachute harness, drag harnesses, ladders, skipping ropes, mini javelins etc.)
- Tennis: skill development practices leading to short game play.
- Cricket: fielding and batting skill development.
- Fencing: develop awareness of three weapons, with a focus on one.
- Squash: skill progressions leading to short match play scenarios.
Use of various school sporting facilities and staff.
Ongoing event, this will next be held on Thursday 14 June between 1-3.45pm.