Impact of partnership work done in 2020 (ISC annual Census 2019)
- 20 state schools involved
- 200 to 500 state school pupils involved
- 300 staff hours given
• A full-scale theatre programme is offered via the King’s Theatre which is our professional venue on site. We invite over 30 local state Primary and secondary schools to come and watch some of the productions taking place in the theatre at a heavily discounted rate. All accompanying teaching staff go free.
• Five local state schools have participated in six sports outreach tournaments during which, the schools have access to Queen Ethelburga’s facilities
• Students are involved in a 4-week Personal Development Outreach Project working with Roecliffe CofE Primary School to provide activities. Roecliffe students have the opportunity to visit Queen Ethelburga’s to participate in therapeutic activities and use the facilities on-site.
• There are regular opportunities for students to take on a leadership role at sports outreach tournaments hosted by Queen Ethelburga’s for students in Year 3-6;
• IT support is offered on a bi annual basis to Lady Elizabeth Hastings School where they come to QE to utilise our IT suites and facilities. One member of academic staff is responsible for supporting them with this and offers in house training and support at the primary school in addition to their visits here.