Aims of the project
To engage with local community and offer the opportunity to work with other schools. Every student to have a positive experience and to be appropriately challenged academically.
Background and goals
Science department indentified need to engage with wider community.
- 4/5 teaching staff from Taunton School.
- Marketing team member to organise logistics with schools, set up marketing material and photograph on the day.
- One to two members of staff from each school.
- STEM resources (lego and tech equipment)
- Marketing materials in goody bag for each school.
- Prizes (chocolate)
Follow up correspondance to all school contacts post-event.
Year 6s from local schools (age 10/11)
Frequency and duration
9.00 - 2.30 pm. Will take place annually.