Aims of the project
To engage with local community and offer the opportunity to work with other schools.
Background and goals
Maths department identified need to engage with wider community.
- 4/5 teaching staff from Taunton School.
- Marketing team member to organise logistics with schools, set up marketing material and photograph on the day.
- One to two members of staff from each school.
- Competition paperwork.
- Marketing materials in goody bag for each school.
- IT support
- Prizes (vouchers, chocolates, winners shield)
Feedback gathered from visitors on experience. Will be considered at following year's event. Follow up correspondence to all school contacts post-event.
Year 7s from local schools (age 11/12).
Frequency and duration
10:45 - 2:00 pm. takes place annually.